Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Time To Change The Game




This is not about me, I already won my case, this is about the thousands accident victims that get screwed over by corrupt people in the system. I promised myself if I ever recovered I would remove the firewall. Game On!

 What? It's just a picture of the meds he prescribed and picture I found on the internet. What$ the problem?


 How bad does it have to get before folks stand up to the corruption in the system, to protect themselves and their families from abuse? I spoke with one of the top malpractice attorney's in the country yesterday; he told me about this doctor who performed hundreds of unnecessary operations on women so he could collect extra vacation money. He was caught; in a plea deal he agreed to give up his license to avoid prosecution. This is justice in Canada? The hundreds of victims he mutilated did not have a say in the matter. I'm not interested in changing the rules, I'm going to change the game. It took me 7 years to recover, I am ready to take on the doctors, the college, and the law firms that protect them. I won't be going through the usual channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment