Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I have had and still am having the most amazing life I can imagine, but I have had my fair share of tragedy; three high speed accidents involving three family members. All the other guys fault. One accident accident and two drunk drivers.  We survived the car accidents, but we barely survived the evil monsters we encountered after our accidents, the people we trusted to look after our interests in our darkest hour.

I'm an old school guy, I don't go looking for trouble, but when it comes my way, I deal with it. In this case I concluded there was no point going through the system; it is rigged. Social media is the new court in town, the court of public opinion. In that regard I started Roadkill 911, basically a diary of the dirt and deception I encountered along the way; emails, secret video's, the usual. In case I needed it one day; like today.
When we went into the settlement meeting, the only thing that was on the defence table was a one foot stack of my blog Roadkill911 printed out. They thought they could intimidate me and use it against me; slander, libel, etc. bad move. That only works if the info is not true. I won, they lost; I guess all my stuff was true. I decided to go the social media route so the tens of thousands of other seriously injured Canadians could have a hand book on how to deal with slime. I have about 60,000 page views on my various blogs (I keep stuff separate) Also over the years I have posted about 4000 times on various news feeds relating to the above. Folks liked what I had to say, I got “top comments” often.
I have fought many legal battles over my life, won most of them; this is the biggest thing so far. I'm going after two law firms, a bunch of doctors, and a government agency. They all were in there like a bunch of vultures when they thought I was done. I surprised them and made the most remarkable recovery my horrified doctor had ever seen. They should have read the reports about my so called brain damage, my ability to kick lawyers butts has remained intact. I like to keep my facebook reserved for general interest stuff, so if you or someone you know has been in a serious accident, you might want to check out Roadkill911, for the hell of it. I'll let you know how it works out.
http://roadkill911.blogspot.ca/


Back in 1992 a drunk driver smashed into Suzanne's car at the end of our street in North York, it took years for her to recover. She never fully recovered to where she was before the accident. We hired the services of Thomson Rogers in Toronto. The best law firm in Canada; no doubt. After a long and protracted battle, we won the case, a fraction of what should have been awarded. The narrative did a 180 at the settlement meeting, a lot of last minute unforeseen BS.

Disappointed we asked the lawyer: "why did you do that" ? "Tooooo Bad" was his reply. It was like that scene in Back to the Future when the guy called Marty chicken. I responded in kind. We walked across Bay St. into the front doors of Lang Michener; they are really one of the top law firms in Canada; big. I sure did like that guy Clive Elkin, he went after them like a pit bull, but really cool. Before you know it, they were spitting out G notes like they were going out of style. For my part, I modified a software package to do a forensic accounting of everything that happened on the file for 5 years. I pressed the print button and out came what I wanted; the dirt.

Apparently there was something wrong with their computers because boy o boy we had lawyers claiming to be in three different places at the same time.  My little program caught everything. Toooo Bad. They issued a certified cheque,  I decided not to take further action; apparently they are back for more. You may ask: once bitten twice shy? Why the hell would anybody go back for seconds after something like that? Good question, I was bamboozled; again. I fell for it. "Oh all those guys are long gone, this is a whole new thing". It turned out to be payback; an episode out of a Stephen King novel.

One might think they would have learned their lesson, messing with me; apparently not. This time around the matter is far more serious, I paid them a quarter of a million dollars; not sure I got my monies worth. As usual I have been busy building my case, I always win. I don't go looking for trouble, but when it comes my way, I deal with it. I'll let you know how this works out; I'm not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment